A goody from Jan. 2011. Enjoy and have a spiritual weekend of the solar kind …
I Have No Clue if I Have a Solar Spirit
I haven’t shared any Match.com profiles lately. Honestly I haven’t paid very much attention but I thought I’d share this one. This “gentleman” broke 5 of my Match.com rules:
* Pictures of himself shirtless. In fact 5 out of 10 of his pictures required him to take his shirt off.
* Profile written in all caps. Who, at this point, doesn’t know that all caps via the computer = yelling. Who knows. Maybe he really is yelling his profile. Maybe he feels that you are so mesmerized by his abs that you he needs to yell to be heard.
* Inability to use spell check. I can’t spell, so usually can’t pick on people for misspelled words. BUT in this case I think I can.
* Use of any kind of emoticon.
* Excessive use of punctuation. It’s annoying.
His profile –
Doris Newell said:
oi vey Doris Newell Breast exam and Mammogram
Robyn :) said:
This reminds me of a monologue I had to do in acting class in which the character says something about feeling something deep in her “solar plexus”. At the time I had no idea what a solar plexus was. I found out it was like the center of your stomach. So maybe a solar spirit is a deep spirit?? or it could be a spirit that comes from the sun. Maybe it means being bright and sunny!