I haven’t shared any Match.com profiles lately. Honestly I haven’t paid very much attention but I thought I’d share this one. This “gentleman” broke 5 of my Match.com rules:
* Pictures of himself shirtless. In fact 5 out of 10 of his pictures required him to take his shirt off.
* Profile written in all caps. Who, at this point, doesn’t know that all caps via the computer = yelling. Who knows. Maybe he really is yelling his profile. Maybe he feels that you are so mesmerized by his abs that you he needs to yell to be heard.
* Inability to use spell check. I can’t spell, so usually can’t pick on people for misspelled words. BUT in this case I think I can.
* Use of any kind of emoticon.
* Excessive use of punctuation. It’s annoying.
His profile –
Whot about you?
Pingback: I Have No Clue if I Have a Solar Spirit – Re Post | Me Myself & Riggins